home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Winners FFC 175 Announced~

Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Funday Friday
challenge #175! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #175
 "Always Anything Goes":


  
            #44 -- Petra M      
           #69-- Karen H      
    #79-- Billie A.


 And now our winner of the $12 gift voucher to the Sami Stamps Shop!:
Sami Stamps

 #68 Silke Ledlow


And now our winner of 4 digital stamps from the LBBS online Shop:
Little Blue Button Stamps
#04Michelle Lancaster



All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
FFCprizes at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~

5 comments:

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~