home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Want to share with you....

Hi Friends,
    I am so sorry this is going out so late but I have been feeling so sick today! It must be from all this crazy heat we are getting. Okay so in yesterday's post I said I had some news I wanted to share with you all. I just found out that I'm going to be an aunt again!!! For those of you who have been following me for awhile, you know that my younger sister Brittany just had surgery to remove cancer in her ovaries. Well by the grace of God, she has found out that she is pregnant after doctors told her she could not concieve. So of course I am thrilled!!! I wanted to share with you all here because you are just not "blog followers" to me. You are my friends and my family through our love of paper crafting. I have developed some great friendships from blogging and I hope to continue to grow my friendship base with each and every one of you. Always remember that we already have something in common that we adore, our paper crafting! So if any of you ever need to talk or find yourselves up late at night when the rest of the world is asleep, you know you can reach out to me through my email or on facebook because I am always UP! No kidding!!! LOL  My body doesn't know how to sleep anymore with all the pain I am in so believe me when I say, I average 3-4 hours of sleep per night.

Okay well that about sums it up! I hope you are all having a wonderful night!

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Whoooo-hoooooo! That's great news!! Congrats to your sister...and to you, Auntie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~